Runestones



I used to read the Runestones for quite some years then abruptly stopped when people thought it was a bit weird, which admittedly it is. Unfortunately I seem to get drawn to them when I need a bit of focus, clarity and guidance and they help greatly.

unfortunately they take bloomin ages to craft, well if you are as cak-handed as me. I have inscribed my runes on a nice piece of granite, when the neighbor's are out I will be able to crank up the scary tilecutter that makes too much noise and sprays me with mucky water.

I have cleansed the stone and once the stones are cleaned and polished will be able to carry out the appropriate cleansing ritual that may well be towards all hallows eve or some full moon close to when the spirit world is closest so the stones are imbued more strongly.

unfortunately when crafting stones, you find yourself attuning with each and must try to optimise the stones power and focus to you as the reader, shamen if you will or suchlike. This has proven really quite scary drifting off into past thoughts of which many are quite vivid, upsetting and downright annoying. But then some are very pleasant too, at least the thoughts seem to be related to the individual rune so it must be sort of working....

I really could do without all this spirituality hippy stuff in my life but without it I wouldn't be the well rounded individual I am Muhahaaaaaa.

Popular Posts