Ok so wheres this enlightenment then?



I have mentioned before my runestone research, well I have sort of drawn the conclusion that Internet readings do work but are slightly less accurate (as may be expected) than using your own set. I have encountered a couple of sites that have got to be total random number generator things as they never tally with my own readings with my own stones.


Now my problem is as I have been getting more attuned and using the stones regularly there seems to be a pattern emerging which is a little odd. If I am reading these things correctly (which is a bit of an art and by no means accurate) I am in some sort of Spiritual enlightenment phase and can perceive all things with perfect clarity, my luck is highly tuned and all past problems although still there in the now affecting my state of being are insignificant in the grand scheme of things as they sort of needed to pass to be where I am going.


Can someone please show me the awakening bit now please?. I could end up with this same situation forever at this rate as it has been similar readings for about a month.....

Popular Posts