Testing Times for the Tarot.


I've never really been that interested in the Tarot but as I have documented on this site have experimented with Runestones of my own construction vs those of the computer reading variety with mixed success.

Well the inquisitive sole I am, with much information from users of the Tarot and information provided by websites led me to ponder as they pretty much fundamentally work in the same way and even the same 'spread' e.g .'the Celtic cross' 'quick three card/stone' etc to give readings.

Now not really wanting to learn something new (saxophone and runestones analysis are just enough for my withered brain just at the minute) decided to see if I could get a reading and luckily an old contact was happy to point me in the right direction so gave it a go.

Well one reading compared to the runes would be unscientific so over three days compared notes, very surprising but fundamentally Runes/Tarot readings are identical (a Celtic cross spread was used as this is my general spread for the stones and feel comfortable with it). There is a difference in the Tarot being as some of the cards have identical stone readings i.e. a one runestone 'can' have the same meaning as several cards but it was spot on, pretty spooky.

Not sure about it all but for those interested I am on some reawakening, cutting dead wood away, spiritual enlightenment and new course/path of life that is all pointing to be super good and wondrous but I have to temper my impatience as the super low point I have had to endure still keeps trying to exert itself. If you believe all that stuff. All my actions seem to be for the right reasons to me and certainly seem to be the correct course from a runes/tarot perspective but there does seem to be the general feeling that any low point I have had is still there and still gnawing, and consensus from the reader seems to be that it's possibly not from the obvious cause of what I thought i.e. ex wife/divorce.

I think I may have identified the fact I am unhappy with many relationships on many levels and a massive cultural shift is on it's way, but hey, got to be true to what you think you should be doing whether people like it or not. I would rather live a hermit life than live a life surrounded by people I don't actually want to interact with. Luckily though as life is full of little surprises as soon as I upset one person and cut them out another bright and happy soul appears to interact with, maybe that's just the way the wheel of life works.

Do feel a tad guilty about telling the ex not to contact me except for divorcy stuff tho, but hey I don't know one person who gets on with their ex wife so I'm not alone in that school of thought....

Popular Posts