Coast To Coast



I have been a sort of fan/listener to Coast to Coast radio for a couple of years now. There is a link to the website on this blog in the sidebar. This weekend they have had a free stream link service to download shows which is normally a pay subscription thingy.


Now I have subscribed briefly in the past but finances being limited don't these days so it was nice to catch a few more shows. For those who haven't encountered Coast To Coast it is an American radio show that airs late night and features weird stuff (paranormal, aliens conspiracy etc etc). It does get some quite good guest speakers and always has a public phone in.


The public phone in is absolutely hilarious, it really astounds me how many nutters are out there though some of the stories may be true it is seriously outweighed by the deranged lunatics. This in all honesty the most addictive bit of the show but sort of detracts from some of the more serious discussion. I really think they should 'vet' the callers to avoid anymore 'I see dead people' loons......


Catch the stream link quick for a free listen peeps, I think it expires today.

Popular Posts