Love is in air




I think I should be going grrr Valentines day, commercial nonsense being without someone to shower with expensive gifts (actually present finances considered that's probably a good thing).
In actual fact I'm full of sunshiney love and have been for a few days. I think I've been hit with the karmic love stick. I just can't help being all squishy nice to all and sundry. It's almost sickening. I think I would have given all my worldly goods to the local homeless peeps yesterday if they had asked. It's well bizarre.
Anyway something I've always wanted to do on on a Valentines day is give a few random strangers flowers to make them smile. You feel you can't do that sort of thing when you are with a partner, so today I shall make the effort and purchase some overpriced roses and spend the afternoon handing them out to a few nice ladies, actually the vet's receptionist is very nice all the time and I have to go there today, ah love is in the air and I think I've been peppered by cupid.....

Popular Posts