It's not me, really it's not....

I have had my identity stolen, no not really but got shown a video at work today by the security guard/caretakers. They called me into their office and I was sort of worried I had been caught on work cameras up to no good. Not that I do anything untoward at work but always paranoid when it comes to security cameras...

Anyway they said they had a video of me and logged on to 'you tube' to show me the video below. Totally weirdo, bloke having haircut with beard is identical to my security photo from the summer when I had long(er) hair and a bit of beard rather than the impeccably clean shaven specimen. I don't think it is a clone but remarkably in a sort of scary way uncannily similar to me. Unfortunately now the entire workplace is being spammed with the techie Chris in Katie Melua video shocker....

The things I have to put up with. I wouldn't mind but the song is a bit too depressing for me to listen to......

Popular Posts